Weights: 5kg | 7,5kg | 10kg | 12,5kg |...| 50kg
High quality rubber coated with stainless steel handle and weight identification on both sides.
Available in pairs or in set [...]
1. Responsible for data treatmentFUN E FITNESS – COM. ART. DESP., UNIPESSOAL, LDA legal person n.º 507 220 951, based in Avª Fontes Pereira de Melo nº 19 6th floor, Avenidas Novas - Lisboa, hereinafter referred to as Fun e Fitness, is responsible for the processing of your personal data, committing to processing them with total transparency and in strict respect for the privacy reserve, as well as the rights, freedoms and fundamental guarantees, ensuring full compliance of the Personal Data Protection Law, available to be contacted by phone to 232412003 or e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Data ProcessingProvided data will be processed by Fun e Fitness in accordance with the provisions legally applicable, in particular:
a. Treated lawfully and with respect for the principle of good faith;
b. Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not processed for other purposes;
c. Accurate and, if necessary, updated, and appropriate measures must be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data will be erased or rectified, taking into account the purposes for which they were collected or for which they are subsequently processed;
d. Preserved in such a way as to enable the identification of their holders only during the period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of collection or further processing, being 2 years for email marketing purposes. After the stipulated period, data will be erased or anonymised. In case of registration for online purchase, data will be kept until the user deletes it in the site.
4. Sensitive DataThe data requested on the website are not considered, in light of applicable legislation as sensitive data, and therefore do not apply to the inherent restrictions.
5. CookiesFun e Fitness uses the technology of "cookies" with the following purposes:
- prevent the user from having to repeat the input of previously requested information;
- make a total estimate of visitors and website traffic;
- configure the contents and services of the website according to the interests and preferences of the user.
6. Data processing purposeThe Personal Data that Fun e Fitness collects about you will be used for the following purposes:
- provide you with information regarding products, services or events, directly or indirectly related to Fun and Fitness;
- perform customer satisfaction surveys;
- to develop Fun e Fitness “marketing” strategies. Data may also be used for any additional purpose directly related to the original purpose for which it was originally collected.
7. Circulação de dadosFun e Fitness undertakes not to transmit to any third party the personal data collected about you, except in the following circumstances:
- transmission of the elements necessary for the delivery of the services ordered by you to the companies that supply Desafio Charme and to the transport companies, when necessary;
- Request by administrative or judicial authorities;
- Danger or consummation of fraud or other illicit activities, such as attacks on Fun e Fitness's technology and information systems.